An electronic newsletter for NSM alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends.
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.
- Uncovering the Climate of Jupiter, Saturn and Titan
- Chemistry Researchers Design Material with Potential Use in Solid-State Lasers
- Frank McKeon Joins UH to Direct Somatic Stem Cell Center
- Ph.D. Student Receives $26,000 Fellowship to Study Calcium Signaling in Neurons
- Hackers Gonna Hack: UH Gets $2.6M to Protect Next-Gen 911 Centers
- Math Competition Draws More than 400 Middle/High School Students
- Wellner Selected as a 2016 AAPG Distinguished Lecturer
- Culture & Science Unites Alumni, Friends, Faculty and Staff
- Fifty NSM Students Present Work at UH's Undergraduate Research Day
- Geology Graduate Student in Norway for Semester Exchange Program
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM