The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics is committed to the success of our students, the pursuit of knowledge through fundamental and applied research, and continued engagement in community and professional service. The College is dedicated to cultivating an environment of intellectual growth and serving as a leader in innovative research.
- Dedication to student success through academic excellence
- Outstanding teaching informed by research
- Innovative science and education with global impact
- Dynamic environment that fosters academic freedom and growth
- Collaborative and diverse community of faculty, staff and students
By striving for excellence in science and education, building world-class research programs and fostering a culture of collaboration, the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics will become a premier destination for students and faculty seeking to develop new knowledge as well as practical solutions to global challenges.